RE: [DL] Names in Books

 >         I successfully worked our very own Ole Ingvar Stene into DP--Yuri
 >Zahn is cake.:-)

Mine would be easy,

Darious Underhill - Corp. Co. f. 18th Ill. Inf
Darious "Ross" Bennett - Slave of the Somersets.
Darious Herman -  Private, Co. E, McRae's battalion, N. C. cavalry
Darious B. Workman - Pvt. 7th Kentucky Cavalry
Darious Derefield - Howard Lake veteran.  (?)
Major General Darious N. Couch, US Army
Darious Yates - TN 12th Infantry Regiment
Darious Curenton, Pvt CO B 6TH Pioneer
Darious Powers, Rudd, Carlisle Co., KY
and I ran across an Alabaman private named Darious some time ago.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The larger the German body, the smaller the German bathing suit and the
louder the German voice issuing
German demands and German orders to everybody who doesn't speak German. For
this, and several other
reasons, Germany is known as 'the land where Israelis learned their manners'.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke