[DL] Character names

As a Marshal I find names pretty important, it's hard to respect a character
called something stupid, names like Bruce Wildarse, B. N. Mall burn 'em all,
have never survived more than a single session...
My favorite characters have always had very simple names; e.g. Sancho
(pronounced saaaaaaanchooooo; a knife throwing mexican corpse) Marius
DûForét (southern gentleman from New Orleans, who shocked me and took a
wife, although we did have a lot of fun roleplaying the bachelor party;
barfights and demondrink tables aplenty)and a simple drifter called Walker
(no texas ranger but a bad attitude with a gun on his hip)

"So you wanna play hardball eh? Well it just so happens theres a harrowed
maze dragon with augmentations behind that tree you tied your horse to"