Re: [DL] Scientist in the Lone Stars

At 09:43 AM 2/28/2002, Mr. Eric Avedissian wrote:
>Happy birthday, Mr. McGlothlin, sir.
>The big 3-3? Egads! I'm hittin' that one myself this year!

         Thanks! And way-in-advance Happy B-day to you, as well!

>BTW, when's Lone Stars coming out exactly?

         The final draft of the mss. was handed in on time, and Shane tells
me the Amazing Richard Pollard art is done and in PEG's hands. That still
leaves the printers left to reckon with, and Mighty Shane is the only one
who can quote you an exact date. However, so far, everything's right on
schedule.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large