[DL] Various notes

To the young man asking about Jonah Hex, it's not my website, but go here:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/3492/jonahnpc.html
seems the creator of this website has a whole adventure based on the "2 Gun Mojo" miniseries.  I haven't played it, but have been meaning to check it out.

And to the person who just posted their expanded mysterious past, I thank you.  I plan on using it when I start up my new campaign.  Also, nice work on your website.

And to all who helped with my search for a map of Denver circa 1876, Thanks to You.

As for the "Deadlands" classic, D20 and GURPS, folks, use what you like.  As long as Pinnacle keeps printing the original stats, I'm cool.  Don't make me change, because I don't want to.  I'll say I don't think "universal" systems don't work, but others can make them work.  I like using the "classic" version, but that's me.  As long as what you use works for you, have at it.

"See, it's all in the reflexes Ash" -Jack Burton (Kurt Russell)
"Yeah whatever, chowderhead." -Ash (Bruce Campbell)

Only happened in my head, but what a movie.