Re: [DL] Comments and Advice for a LS player? (spoilers)

At 11:14 AM 3/3/2002, Matt wrote:
>Good afternoon,
>
>          I just wanted to apologize to you for not wishing you a happy
> birthday sooner, so I will wish you a happy birthday know.

         Thank you very much!

>   I am eagerly awaiting LS:TTR's release but I had a question and I hope
> you can probably give me some advice on what I should do.  I am thinking
> of perchasing one of two sourcebooks (either River o' Blood or South o'
> the Borde) to give depth to my Ranger Huckster character.  The character
> is mainly going to operate in the Confederacy east of the Bloody Ol'
> Muddy, but I do believe he could have served with McNelly's Bulldog and
> got the five peco piece for his Ranger badge that way.  I was wondering
> if you could provide insight as to which would be better (I am thinking
> River o' Blood) for background proposes.

         From the sound of things, RoB would be the way to go. IIRC,
there's really no mention of McNelly in SotB, but I'm sure Steve would know
better than I.
         Just to get back in Steve's good graces, if you want to find out
more about McNelly, get a copy of Law Dogs.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God