Re: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20

On Sunday, March 3, 2002, at 05:18  PM, Grand Master Nilus of the Dark
Angel Chapter wrote:
> Actually I love GURPS books but I've never played in a GURPS game in my
> life.  I buy GURPS books for Ideas and extra information.  I flipped
> through GURPS Deadlands and it looked great but it had no knew info I
> needed.  I bought GURPS Wild West to help my Deadlands Campaign and I
> just bought the awesome GURPS WW2 for my Wierd Wars Game

I've been thinking of getting GURPS: WIld West for just this reason. The
only other GURPS book I own is GURPS Discworld.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)