[DL] WOTC D20...

>The Problem is the way WOTC has been marketing D20 and how a lot of 3rd
>party companies are as well.....

That's pretty much my whole deal with the D20 system--it strikes me as one
company out to "unify" all other games.  "Resistance is useless, you will
comply...."

However, I don't have a problem with D20 folks posting & asking questions
here--I don't answer because I don't know.  No reason to post with a "I
don't know" line.  However, if you want me to, from now on, I'll just make
up answers that sound correct for any D20 rulings.  Heck, I do that for DL
classic anyway!

Jeff S

"I stand up for the rights of DL D20 users even though I do not play D20,
and I stand up for the rights of DL GURPS players even thought I do not play
GURPS mainly because these groups will stand up for me when the Gaming Nazis
come to take away my rights."

(yes, this is a jestful, sarcastic quote that is supposed to parody a
tagline seen on this listserv.  Just want to make that clear--sometimes
sarcastic humor doesn't do well on the net....)