Re: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20

 >I'd argue against this. (though i hope Deadlands D20 is doing well)
 >Alliance has been dropping some D20 publishers because products don't
 >sell, at least int he distributor's eyes.

Yeah - but Alliance drops everyone who isn't making large sales.  Which
makes you wonder why they are in the distribution business in the first place.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered
where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the
circus, and a clown killed my dad.
                 - Jack Handey