[DL] Stayin' up Late

Morning all,

My posse has a habit of letting their characters stay up late, plowing on
and on through a yarn.

Are there rules for tired characters? Official rules? Home brewed ideas?

I'm thinking of allowing them to make Fair (5) Vigor rolls starting at
midnight. Success means that the character can function normally; failure
means the character incurs a -1 penalty, much like a light wound. The TN
increases by 1 for each additional hour the group burns the midnight oil,
and the penalties for failed rolls are cumulative.

Any help would be appreciated.

matt