Re: Re[2]: [DL] Oldest harrowed (spoilers)

> >> sPoilers

> NZ> While a head wound kills a Harrowed, it's not like Highlander-
>
> Since  you  have  mentioned  Highlander:  Has  somebody  tried  to put
> Highlander  into  his play? I mean Highlander: The Harrowed Hunter (TM
> ;))  who is walking across America and killing any immortals who crose
> his path, hm?
>
> Maybe  he  is  already  mentioned  in some DL suplement, I don't know.
> Sorry.

No, I don't believe anyone's tried to mention Highlander in Deadlands so
far.  I'm not sure how one would work it.  Of course, someone did up some
rules for putting Immortals into the World of Darkness, though I can't
exacty remember where to find that.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times