Re[6]: [DL] Harrowed [for Marshalls only]

Hello Clint,
6 marca 2002 (17:40:28) napisales(as)/you wrote:

CB> Theoretically, you could change the references to manitous and the
CB> Hunting Grounds to demons and Limbo freely. And do remember,

[...]

Yep,  mr Black. I thought it over and agree with you, please forget my
last e-mail about this topic :)

CB> Well,  my question would be, are we looking for the first Harrowed
CB> or  the  oldest  existing Harrowed. In the first case, I would say
CB> that the first predates the written word and known history.

I  think  that  we  should  look  for  the  first  Harrowed  that  was
_mentioned_ (as you said, we can't know if it's still alive or not) in
any myth, Bible, legend etc.

Regards
Barman                       mailto:deepone@go2.pl
Magazyn "Magia i Miecz": http://www.magiaimiecz.pl