From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of PEGShane@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:50 PM
To: lc@gamerz.net; hoe@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] 5th Anniversary

Hi friends,

I've been trying to get something special lined up for a while, and I've

finally made it happen. Next week we'll make available a limited edition

lithograph for Deadlands' 5th Anniversary! Check out a .jpeg of the
image at
the website right now.

This is a great piece of Ronan Lynch by Chris Appel and is printed on
high-quality, extra-thick art board. It will sell for $39.95 and is
available
only from us (not stores).

A project like this can really help a small company like Pinnacle, so
I'd
sincerely appreciate it if you'd spread the word to those who might not
regularly visit our lists or our website but might want a crack at this
incredible print. Post it on every gaming website, western website, or
other
outlet you can think of. It's a *huge* help, amigoes, and when it's
gone,
it's gone!

Thanks very much!

Shane Hensley