SV: [DL] Archetypes that need recusing

Why no.... I would never use an archetype to force my players into something.... I usually try to pay 'em... works like a charm (well either money or something that is more in line with the current campaign)
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Brumy8@aol.com [mailto:Brumy8@aol.com]
Sendt: 4. marts 2002 20:44
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: [DL] Archetypes that need recusing

Hey all,
         For some reason, I keep thinking that the Big Game Hunter and Explorer archetypes from RVC and the Archeologist archetype from BE:TN are there more as an excuse for devilish Marshals to throw their hapless posses into bayous, Missippian Mounds, and the like.  What say you, Marshals? Do you use those Archetypes that way? ;D
         Oh, and does anyone (perferbally a Huckster player, but I am not picky) know of any hexes that revel hidden things? I know there is a hex to hide things, but I want one that shows exactly where hidden things are.