Fra: Clint Black [mailto:cblack@ohtinc.com]
Sendt: 6. marts 2002 14:45
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: RE: [DL] Oldest harrowed

I can't believe this, people.  We all know who the oldest and first harrowed
is.  Maybe it's just that you can't see the nose in front of your face.
Here's a clue... how do we even know about the Harrowed anyway?

It's Shane!

Duh!  Think about it.  Deadlands isn't fiction.  It's his memoirs!!!!

;-)

Clint Black
"Soylent Green is made from people!"