Re: [DL] WH40K Reckoners - (Potential for Spoilers)

--- A Methylated Spirit <hercubadger@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Reckoners don’t really have
> much of a personality in Deadlands and in Hell on
> Earth the four horseman thing is a little too easy.
> Has anyone tried using the Games Workshop Chaos Gods
> to represent these beings?

Interesting idea, except I'm under the impression that
the reckoners are like the stay puft marshmallow man
from Ghostbusters...
*looks at blank stares from crowd*
in Ghostbusters the heroes were told to "choose the
form of the destructor" and in Deadlands I think the
Reckoners work the same way, they latch onto the
late-19th-century christian fear of the apocalypse
(since they first manifest in the predominantly
christian america) and the ideal image of that is the
four horseman
if the reckoners were to manifest in India no doubt
they would appear as Kali and about 300 other gods and
demigods
just my opinion
-doc