Re: [DL] WH40K Reckoners - (Potential for Spoilers)

Now the may have changed this in recent editions but when I played Warhammer the Chaos Gods were embodiments of Emotions, Khorne(rage), Tzeentch(Ambition), Slaanesh(pleasure), Nurgle(apathy), None of them really would in anyway shape or form need fear the way the Reckoners do.

That being said in fantasy Rp there was a Fifth god who really didn't play nice with others. He was called Malal his sphere of influence was Chaos turned against itself.
I wonder if something like that fits in the Deadlandsverse.

---
Free Anime Email at AnimeNation.com - Anime Shopping ,Links, Forums, News, and more!