RE: [DL] Too easy!

Oops, I missed a major part of my rule

3. I NEVER completely absorb a bad-guys wound with chips (with the only
exception being if it is a light wound). The reason is, if I have a lot
of chips (which I sometime do) I can make my villains pretty invincible
for a couple of rounds. And all good villains have a group of thugs of
their own.

<snip>

Having villains who just shrug off wounds is pretty Frustrating for the
players. Combat takes a while, and between Dodgin' and Soakin' wounds,
it takes even longer. So I make sure that the villains get injured. My
players (even Players who started to Marshall) enjoy the rule, and think
it makes the game a touch better.

That's it for now.

Yuri