Re: [DL] Too easy!

On Friday, March 8, 2002, at 05:32  PM, Grand Master Nilus of the Dark
Angel Chapter wrote:

> Remember every harrowed in the group gives you an extra chip.  And
> remember a Harrowed PC is the Marshalls best friend.  I've killed more
> PC with there own party members. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

The sad thing is, I actually had one player excited about dying because
he had high hopes for his harrowed draw. Didn't work, The a mad
scientist player character decides to steal the guys head for... well,
something.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)