Re: [DL] Source Book Question

Munch Wolf wrote:

>If you could have only one other source book, besides
>the main rule books, which would it be and why?
>
>-Munch "w00t" Wolf

Assuming you're allowing for box sets, I'd say the Great Maze box.  Lots
of fun plot threads to pull from in there from the chinese to the lost
angels cult to the rail wars, etc.

If you aren't allowing for box sets, then I'd have to go with Rascals,
Varmints, and Critters.  That's the one I end up pulling out of the
stack more than anything.

--
Society in every state is a blessing, but Government,
even in its best state, is but a necessary evil;