Re: [DL] chip spending ( was Too easy! )

> >No, but if you spend a red, you then can't go back and spend a white.  If
> >you spend a blue, you can't go back and spend a red or a white.
> >
> >Alex
> >
> hum, never knew that.  Do you have a page number reference?

The rule is on pg 144 of the Players Guide.  It appears I was incorrect
about the blue and red chip.  It does not say you can't spend a red after a
blue, just no whites after a red, blue or legend.  Only one red and one blue
chip can be spent per action.

Alex