[DL] burst rules

Burst rules on pg 121 in the Player's Guide says that the first burst does
the standard "for every raise, another bullet hits", but if the player fires
another burst in the same round round, he takes the -2 penalty up to a
maximum of -6.  However, if you can somehow use a brace, it drops it down to
0.  Guess that'd be for a mounted gatlin gun.

Oh, & I assume you're a leftie judging from you two gun kid scenerio....  :)

Jeff S

"Checking the books before I ever quote rules again...."