RE: RE: [DL] LeMat weapons

This was a repo. Comparisons are also of repros, but I think would be respective.
Size is a skosh smaller than Remington percusion in the neighborhood of a S&W Schofield.
Weight is more like that of a Walker/Dragoon size due to the shotgun.
This is a bit unwieldly to handle due to that.
The extra 3 ball shots are nice.
For players and especially dms, you fire the center barrell by half cocking the pistol, flipping a lever down on the end of the hammer, and then pulling the hammer back to full cock.  For practicality it takes both hands to do this though it could be practiced to do with the thumb if you spent some time with it.

For gaming in the 1870s and beyond in our game we had the Lemats evolve to fire the french 11mm pinfire cartridge in the cylinder and left the shotgun as a percussion charge.

G'day
kevin jameson