[DL] Gatlin v. Two Gun

Here's how I run fannin'. TN (w/range), -4 (standard penalty), then I give a
bonus of +1 for every bullet fired after the first. Rounds fired 2/-3, 4/-1,
max 6/+1 to hit. The most bullets I've seen hit was 3 with the remaining
rounds hitting the rest of the posse.

I've had a player with a gatlin pistol and he did hit with all three rounds.
It was pretty rare, but impressive when it did. We liked the way bursts are
handled. Now with Two-Gun I've only seen the player miss a few times. During
play the player will select his target then I'll continue while he rolls. I
think requiring raises on the DA pistols would be a good way to go for speed
and balance. Still keeping the penalty of firing twice. Making the player
think, "should I fire both shots and possibly miss or take my time with
one?" Instead of, "TN 7, I hit with my skill of 5d12, and my second shot
hits TN 9." My player carries 4 pistols, 8 speedloaders, as well as another
set of belts on his horse. I know I can run it this way in my game and I
will change. I'm just throughing my opinion out there.