Re: [DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

> > HOL?
>
> Human Occupied Landfill...

Pronounced "hole", the game is indeed quite insane. With skills like Turn
Radios Into Howitzers and Making Sharp Things Go Through Soft Things That
Scream and Bleed, HOL is indeed a bonanza of gaming humor. However, it was
indeed more fun to read than play, and I think that's the major factor
behind its demise. Only one supplement was ever released for it, entitled
Buttery Wholesomeness. I have both books, and they're both quite the
collective riot. Track them down if you can.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times