Re: [DL] A little off topic...

In a message dated 3/28/2002 10:30:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, stone1kl@cmich.edu writes:

Hey so how about those D20 books? I am just curious how we are doin in
production of them... I am a little more than fiending to get my hands
on Way of the Dead, having a recently deceased ex-yankee soldier in my
posse who decided that the grave just didnt look good on im. Any one
who knows even a remote date at all?? I know how writing goes and there
is no pressure but I am just curious how long I have to bite my nails
already.

Marshal Kevin Stoner

Hi Kevin,

The book is done--we just can't release them too close together. As a matter of fact, Way of the Brave is also done. The only one that's behind is Way of the Righteous due to--surprise!--another freelancer just decided to disappear off the face of the earth. ;) Don't worry, we'll get that one back together soon.

I would look for the following dates. These are my best guesses, not hard release dates.

Way of the Dead: late April.
Way of the Brave: May
Way of the Righteous June.

Shane