Re: [DL] Gamesystems (was d20 DL and HOL) - GURPS

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Ogden" <w_ogden@hotmail.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Gamesystems (was d20 DL and HOL) - GURPS

> >Yes, increased criticals are an optional rule originally proposed in GURPS
> >Supers, but they are dependent on
> >the final modified skill before the die roll.
> >
> OTBSW is another good rule for higher point games.

OTBSW?

I'm of the opinion that GURPS is not a game for a high-powered Supers game (the rules break down a lot in
Supers campaigns). I do suggest GURPS for heavy cinematic games (specifically the rules in GURPS Black Ops).

I'd love nothing more than to run my Fantastic West game with GURPS Deadlands. It would be a beautiful
thing. Sadly, there just isn't much of a call for it right now since there's already a Classic Deadlands
game going on.

---
"You can observe a lot by watching."
 -Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785