[DL] Profile for Deadeye (fastest gun in the West)

I'm planning to put this on my site for the April 1
update and wanted to post it here to see if folks
think it looks right (for those unaware, Deadeye was
the gunslinger character portrayed by Red Skelton on
his radio show).

D:3d10, N:2d8, Q:4d12, S:3d6, V:3d8
Climbing 2d8, Dodge 4d8, Fighting: Brawling 4d8, Horse
Riding 3d8, Quick Draw 5d12, Shooting: Pistol 5d10,
Sneak 3d8, Speed Load 4d10
C:2d8, K:1d6, M:2d10, Sm:3d8, Sp:2d8
Bluff 4d8, Gambling 2d8, Guts 5d8, Overawe 5d10,
Ridicule 9d8, Search 2d8, Streetwise 4d8
Edges: Nerves of Steel, Sand 2, Tough as Nails 3,
Two-Fisted, Two Gun Kid, The Voice: Grating
Hindrances: Big Britches, Enemy 2, Greedy, Mean as a
Rattler, Outlaw 2, Stubburn
Grit: 2
Pace: 8
Size: 6
Wind: 22

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.