Von: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]Im
Auftrag von Markus Finster
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. März 2002 19:01
An: Deadlands-Liste
Betreff: [DL] Sleep o' the Dead [PEG]

Hello everyone,

I didn't find anything on the Deadlands Errata-webpage nor in the
Accumulated Rulings, so I'll try to get the answer here:
In Book O' the Dead, on page 50, is the description of the Harrowed-Power
Sleep O' the Dead.
Now, directly under the Headline, it says: Duration: 2D12 hours. The last
sentence of the text below says: "Otherwise, the victim remains asleep for a
total of 2D6 hours".

So, what's correct?

Are the Acumulated rulings still updated? Allan, I remember something that
you couldn't continue it for lack of time - is that correct or is my memory
playing with me again?

Thx in advance,
Markus