Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nils Anker Oldefar" <he1021@non.tietgen.dk>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:33 AM
Subject: SV: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

> It seems too rigid for my tastes. I believed it to be more of a
inter-posse
> thing, where the effects that different groups have on the Campaign would
be
> shared by all, perhaps even with some bounty hunting (Not character
> sniping).
>
> Marshal Nils

I don't think that you quite got one point Nils.  Living campaigns are
played MOSTLY at conventions.  The characters are rarely if ever going to be
in the same posse from one game to the next.  An example.  Back in January,
I played in two sections of Virtual Seattle (Living Shadowrun) at MarsCon,
in Williamsburg, VA, in a 2 day period.  In the two sections, I didn't play
with ANYONE in both games.

I do understand what you're saying, but the problem with that is that the
logistics of the Living campaigns don't work that way.  The logistics
required to run them don't allow it, at least not without skewing game
balance completely.