Re: [DL] The Munchkin Twins

>If there was a cartridged pistol that can be speedily reloaded, I am
>unaware of it.  But I am far from an expert on western pistols.

About the speediest pistol to load of the era would have been the Smith
& Wesson Schofield.  It
is the break open type pistol.

>Another detail is that the cylinder (IIRC - I'm only 90% certain of this)
>rotates clockwise.  This means that the new round has to travel down, to
>the left, and back up before coming under the hammer.

Your are correct that the cylinders do rotate clockwise.  Actually never
seen a revolver cylinder rotate
counter clockwise.

>As for the shotgun scabbards - they may not be historical, but they are
>cinimatic.  And if you can't copy Ash from the Evil Dead in a Deadlands
>game. . . who can ya copy?

Lord Bowler from Brisco County carried a sawed off shotgun on his back.

Jay