Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

>If the adventures are only available to RPGA members, who have to pay a
>fee to get the adventures and IIRC pay an annual fee for the privilige of
>calling themselves RPGA members. . .
>
>What does it offer for me?

Actually there are several levels of membership in the RPGA now.  The lowest
one is Free, and allows you to play in all the Living Campaigns.
This was at least what I remember. All I know is I still am an RPGA member
and I haven't sent them a dime in 6 years.

Generally Living Campaigns are only fun if you can get out and get to a few
Conventions a year.  Then you play you sanctioned character who get ranked
with others players. You get to meet other Deadlands players and play a game
with them.  And you can win Prizes and such.  Plus it promotes Awareness in
Deadlands.

Dan