Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

> Why couldn't a group of DL fans do something like this, independent of hte
> RPGA?

This would be feasable, if we could put together the infrastructure needed.
However, if we did it this way, we would be doing so without the benefit of
having RPGA sanction and access to network advertising and support.  And
while we could run things at Gen-Con and Origins without them, what about
Winter Fantasy.  IIRC, the latter is exclusively a RPGA gathering.