Re: [DL] autopsies

> > >We have a mysterious death in my PBEM campaign, and the PC suggested
> > >an autopsy.  How common was such in the old west?
> >
> >The "real" west of 1877 ... dunno.
> >The DeadLands West ... as a Marshal if my posse came up with that idea
> >I'd say "go for it"!
> >
> THey're trying to convince the town doc to do it.

Well, The Agency: MiBD states that most town doctors in the West are going
to have Medicine: General at best Most don't have Surgery, so they wouldn't
freally be able to do an autopsy. If you're in a large town or a city the
doc might have Surgery, but still don't count on it.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times