Re: [DLd20] PCGen Deadlands (was: [DL] [d20]Character Sheets)

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> >For the folks out there who do use PCGen, do you think
> >we should include the capability to create new magical relics (i.e.
> >add magical bonuses beyond masterwork), for the Marshall's benefit?
>
> Can't directly say, since I've never used it for DLd20.
>
> But I do know that, in Deadlands flagship, characters are given the
> option
> of starting the game with magical items through the Belongin's edge.

Good point.  DLd20, however, doesn't have the Edges/Hindrances built in
yet.  But as I recall, Shane was looking at ways to make this possible,
so maybe it would be better to wait and see.  If he does, then it'll be
full steam ahead!  Thanks for the reminder,

Bruce

Music, Movies, Sports, Games! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca