[DL] Deadlands zingers

Hadn't had any "famous last words" but we've had the following.....

Posse with new players:

Marshall: ".....Okay, you're out wandering in a field with some cattle, now
what?"
Old PC: "Are they undead cows?"
New PC: "WHAT!!??!" chuckles a little
Old PC: "Don't laugh, we almost lost our gunslinger that way once...."

Posse during part two in Devil's Tower trilogy

(possible spoilers...)

Enlightened PC: "Okay, so what you're saying is we're dealing with a cult of
cannibals. Great...."
Marshall: "Hey, you have nothing to worry about."
Enlightened PC: "Why's that?"
Marshall: "Everyone knows when you eat Chinese, ten minutes later you're
hungry again...."
Rest of posse:  :::groan!:::

And finally, my personal favorite, but it will make no sense to anyone
except our posse....

Whenever we get new players, the Enlightened PC always starts out with,
"Hey, would you like to see my fish?"
(EPC has a nasty habit of decapitating undead, then sticking the heads in
pickle jars to torment....)

Jeff S

ps  I liked the one with the dude blowing himself up & then asking, "Hey,
aren't you supposed to see if I come back from the dead or something?"