Re: [DL] Listserv questions

Let's see what sort of answers I can come up with:

--- Eric Avedissian <eric@pro-usa.net> wrote:
> 1. If Deadlands were a movie, who would you want to
> star in it?

Gotta go with Bruce Campbell. He was a cowboy and a
kick ass deadite slayer.

> 2. What kinds of music do you play during your
> gaming sesion?

Weird Wailins' o' course.

> 3. What movies/TV westerns inspire you?

I am a big fan o' the spaghetti westerns, but I also
like Westworld.

> 4. What are the stats for Stone?

He can kill anyone. (Well, except maybe for himself,
and that would be a Hell of a fight.)

> 5. When is Great Weird North coming out?

This summer.

> 6. Does this take place in the Deadlands universe?

Does what?

> 7. Why is Pinnacle switching to D20 for Deadlands?

They're not. Deadlands D20 is just an option for fans
of the uber popular d20 System to use if they so
choose. It in no way replaces classic Deadlands.

Hope these help.

Fred J.

=====
Fred Jandt