[DL] Timeline?

hello,

in our game, 1877 is coming up. I already thought about which adventures to play with them and in what order, but I have one question:

When do the events leading up to Ghost Busters happen? (see how I avoid any spoilers? ;-) ).
I got the feeling that Rain of Terror follows Ghost Busters and is followed by Dead Presidents (I haven't read them all thoroughly yet).
But every one of these books claims that it takes place a few weeks after the events detailed in Doomtown or Bust.
This might be true, but then it's quite impossible to play them all with the same posse.

Does anyone know when these fine events take place (roughly)? Are they intended to happen before Canyon of Doom? Later?

I know, that it's my game and they don't give you any dates to make it fit into your campaign whichever way you want - but there has to be at least a rough timeline of what happens when.

Thanks in advance,
Markus