RE: SV: SV: [DL] Timeline?

-----Original Message-----

> Marshal stuff, scram varmints!

> Then what adventure is it that the players get to kick Knicknevins ass?

Is there an adventure? I thought that was detailed in the CCG-game and in
the Doomtown Or Bust Sourcebook. I didn't think there was an adventure in
it. Is there?

No adventure of these events has been published (although a readthrough of
Ghost Busters and Doomtown or Bust would let you create one) -- it was part
of the Doomtown CCG story cycle.  Ghost Busters takes place immediately
following these events.

Hope this helps.  Take care.

Matt