[DL] Aw shucks

Gee, thanks guys.  I'm touched... in a special place... that I promise not
to tell anyone about.  ;-)

And Wes, I think you're plenty Evil.  Just keep working at it, and you'll
get those last three letters capitalized as well.  I'd even say you're the
RC cola of Evil (number three and a loyal fan base).  Plus you go great with
a Moon Pie.  :)

To all of you I say, EVIL is a state of mind.  Find your EVIL center and
never let it go.  Remember you too can be conniving, manipulative,
destructive, master of your domain, and...

Oh sorry, gotta run, the wife's calling...

;-)

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."