[DL] Shipping question [Shane]

Hey, Shane. I have a quick question about Lone Stars that I was hoping you
might be able to answer. About how long do you think it'll take Lone Stars
to arrive in stores via Diamond Distribution? I ask because the store I go
to ordered my copy through Diamond, though as of late, their Diamond
represenative has been claiming problems with you guys shipping to (through)
them. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Diamond's screw-up;
they've screwed up so many orders for my local comic/ game store I'm
surprised they're still in business.)

Just curious about that; can't wait for Lost Colony!