Re: [DL] Deadlands Minis

I'm not sure about the newer mini's but here are web pages I know about

http://www.peginc.com/Files/GRWPRODUCTLIST.pdf

It's a PDF of the release schedule but also includes a load of pictures
of painted miniatures.

There's a host of pictures at

http://www.geocities.com/doc_bosch/

with a couple more at