Re: d20 Initiative (was [DL] Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT])

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:32:57 -0600 (MDT) "Allan Seyberth
(darious@darious.com)" <darious@plato.nmia.com> writes:
> How do you determine who gets how many cards?  ie How does the dice
> roll become the card draw?

I did the same thing awhile back, actually.  I had the characters roll
Wits+Alertness, and gave them one card for every success.  Yeah, we still
had to roll, but it was only one initiative roll for every 4-5 actions,
so it still sped things up dramatically.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku