RE: d20 Initiative (was [DL] Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT])

>>How exactly?  I'd really like to know if I'm missing something here.<<

A group of minotaur were charging across a large space. The wizard couldn't
cast the spell he thought would be most effective because it had too short
of a range and because he went after the minotaurs (so there was no way to
get in range without being subject to an attack). He Refocused, went first,
cast his spell, and sent 5 out of 8 of them running.

Refocus is not something that's going to be used often, but it can
definitely be put to use when combine with other tactics.

Seanchai

"Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought." - Henn Bergson