RE: [DL] New Screenshots

It's their interpretation of a Gatling pistol.  It seems every artist
has a different idea on what the Gatling handgun should look like. Which
is fine, I think every Mad Scientist that builds one does it a little
bit different.

But I'm guessing that rather than a drum magazine, the big cylinder
(refering to shape) is actually a big cylinder (refering to gun part),
with holes for however many bullets the Headfirst GP will hold.

I just keep trying to imagine the quick draw holster for the Gatling
Pistol... "Whatcha wearin' on yer hip Slim?  A bucket?"  <BANG BANG
BANG> <gurgle> "That's mah fav-or-ite holster, varmint!"

Jeff Y.