Re: [DL] Test - quiet time - survey time!

Potential spoiler ahead for other players... my posse knows this one because
they watched it happen.

<heh>

I am going under the assumption that Silver Bullet is what used to be known
(in Law Dogs) as Argent Agony.

That hex now has a reputation with our posse, as it has yet to have been
successfully cast, despite having been known by more than one Hexslinger..
ahem.. Shootist :)

In fact, the last character to possess the hex ended up backlashing on
Holloween and burned the hex right out of her brain.

As a player, I have nearly given up hope of it ever going off
uccessfully  - I think that hex is cursed!

Tif