Re: [DL] Player info vs. Marshal info

Well, thanks. That clears up quite a bit. One question though: if you're
allowed to see The Augmented booklet, then why aren't you allowed to see the
Collegium? Becuase...

Spoilers...

All it does, really, is add a few new gizmos and updates the scrapper rules.
The updated rules I think are a godsend, because one of the guys for my
first campaign wanted to play a scrapper and the info found in that booklet
seemed a little confusing at times.