Re: [DL] Player info vs. Marshal info

>>--- Matt Maybray wrote:
>> > Not to sound pissy or anything, but I'll be honest
>> > and say I was originally feeling a tad insulted for
>> > being slammed for openly discussing something that's
>>
>> > in No Man's Land.
>
>I thought that "officially" no man's land was stuff you could look at with
>your marshal's permission.  which kind of implies that spoilers are
>appropriate

I'm just saying that other folks on this list rattle off hexes or Harrowed
powers with know spoiler warning; in fact a recall an in-depth discussion on
this list on how the mad scientists get their inspiration and I don't
remember seeing spoiler stuff for any of it. I, on the other hand, mention
two spells and my thoughts on an Arcane Background as a whole, and all of a
sudden I'm getting chastised by Marguerite.