Re: [DL] Player's *not* using given knowledge...

You know, I *hate* that attitude!  If a player is going to willfully
withhold information that the GM gives, why bother playing with a group?
Find a GM to run a solo adventure for you!

With us, there are things that the Marshall won't LET us share (i.e. when
one of us discovered she was Harrowed, for example) until such time as
revelation is appropriate.  However, when he gives us something that will
help us advance plot, solve the riddle, etc, we are pretty quick to share it
(unless one of the Mad Scientists has a funky dementia about it...).  We
work together *as a group* to resolve things, and I can't for the life of me
understand other players' reluctance to do so.

We play First Ed, and if it weren't for working together, we wouldn't have
two Legend Chips in our Fate pot.

SPOILER SPACE below

And our resident Werewolf/Mad Scientist would still be a LOT more corrupt
than he is now.  Having the Blessed with Sacrifice draw a Legend chip is
really handy :)

Tif