[DL] crossover story

err, maybe spoilers.  but only really for my story, and i doubt anyoe cares about ruining that yet.
besides, it won't be a spoiler if you go to the story site at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wraith530/

\

My deadlands:hell on earth story is about to reach a crossover point:one of my characters(nix) is about to find the diary of a character from the weird west storyline that the party will come across later.  I need someone that's good at writing some weird west storyline and diary entries as his record.  i don't want it to be the way i write because it will seem too bland and uninteresting.  the storyline for the weird west part, for those interested:

ehh, spoiler space as usual.

alright, this history involves mostly brian(the main character in the hell on earth part)'s ancestor william "blackjack" lance.  basically, william becomes interested in the arcane workings of the world and learns from the book of games how to be a huckster, but hides it knowing what others will think.  after his first son is born, his town is attacked by a monster. (this is weird, it comes to the town because it knows he's fated to be a hero and he wants what follows to happen)  He defeats the monster using his hexes and is quickly thrown out of town.  He never sees his wife and child again.  later, he befriends a young girl in an orphanage, but she is 'adopted' by a mad scientist who decides to use her for an early automaton experiment.  William tries to save her, but he's too late.  this is the point where william vows to destroy the forces of evil and such.  then he has a series of adventures, up until the diary abruptly ends after william expresses his belief that he's being stakled.(by stone)

anyone interested?