Re: [DL] favorite hexes

--- TobyAkers@aol.com wrote:
> Trust me, the minimum hand and risk of backlash is
> enough.  I've had to spend 4-5 actions in a fight to

> get of a hex that required a lousy pair, only to
> backlash at the end.  All I was trying to do was
> reload my gun.  After that I went and bought extra
> guns...

*laugh*  That is an -excellent- solution.  I really
like the feel of the spellcasters, but half the time
it seems to be a bit of planning and some time and
money with a gunsmith seems so much safer.  Granted,
you're not going to get dynamite level damage out of a
rifle round, but it means you don't have to sweat the
small stuff like reloading.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory